Monday, March 3, 2014

Thanks to those who helped with this weekend's tournament!

Many have asked for a schedule.  I'd like one too!  I have just been emailed a game schedule for this weekend's Bear River schedule.  Players will need to leave Cedar City early Friday.  We are looking for drivers.  IF you are able to drive this Friday and Saturday to Bear River, please return an email to me and let me know how many players you can fit in your car (e.g. driver + 2).  We will ask the players to commit by Tuesday so that we can arrange hotels and rides.  The cost of the tournament, hotel and gas is ESTIMATED to be $50.

The following dates are tentative, but it is the best I have at this point (Welcome to water polo!)

Mar 7-8  Bear River
March 21-22 Granger
Apr 4-5 Granger
April 11-12 Delta
April 17-19 Utah Summer Games (Cedar)
May 2-3 West Conference
May 9-10 JV State
May 16-17 Varsity State

Pictures to follow when I get a minute or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment